Deadly, menacing and bizarre, forest death-worlds are attritional battle zones. When a soldier fights on one, they have to withstand not only the vicious artillery of the foe, but the horrifying cluster-vines, crystal shards and strange relics add an extra layer of unimaginable danger. Shardwrack spines form impenetrable barriers over the millennia, barbed venomgorse and grapple weed snake insidiously toward any living being, pumping them full of debilitating neurotoxin and eldritch ruins resonate with the psychic energies of their long-passed creators. Where there grows a deathworld forest, nothing is safe
- A double-sided Kill Team gameboard
- 12 Death World Forest Tactics cards
- A Death World Forest Environment card
- 4 Death World Forest Mission cards
- 1 set of Death World Forest scenery
Miniatures are supplied unpainted. Preparation and assembly may be required.