The Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of information to aid in playing or running adventures set within the Star Trek universe.
The Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook contains:
- Eleven new alien species Player can choose from during character generation, including Aurelians, Caitians, Edosians, and Ferengi.
- A selection of alien starships from the Cardassian Union, the Ferengi Alliance, the Breen Confederacy, and the Tholian Assembly.
- Guidance for the Gamemaster on running missions and continuing voyages in the Alpha Quadrant, along with a selection of plot components to help plan adventures and several new Non-Player Characters to enhance encounters.
- Details on the Federation’s presence in the Alpha Quadrant up to 2372, and details on the homeworlds of Betazed, Denobula, Tellar Prime, and Trill.
- Material about the people, history, and culture of Bajor and the Cardassian Union, including details on Cardassia Prime and other worlds.
- Information about the Ferengi Alliance, the Tzenkethi Coalition, the Breen Confederacy, and the Tholian Assembly.
The Star Trek Adventures supplementary rulebooks and sourcebooks require the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook in order to play.